757 N 12th St. Salina, KS 67401 (785) 342-7100
Email Us www.jimsmotorsports.com
Local / Inexpensive Service & Repair Visit Our Climate Controlled Showroom.
1923 Ford T-Bucket Recreation
- Custom high quality T-Bucket build
- 21,352 miles
- Fiberglass body finished in Lamborghini orange pearl paint
- Square tube chassis fully finished in yellow and purple pearl
- Powered by a strong 350 cubic inch small block Chevy crate engine
- Aluminum cylinder heads
- Aluminum intake manifold
- Color matched valve covers
- Polished dual 4-barrel Edelbrock carbs with chrome air cleaner
- Polished pulley system
- Chrome alternator
- Electric fan
- Ceramic coated long tube headers that feed into custom side pipes
- TH350 automatic trans
- Ford 8 inch rear end with positraction that has been painted yellow pearl to match the chassis
- Front disc brakes
- Optima red top battery
- Black interior with diamond tufted seat
- Diamond tufted upholstered interior panels
- Upholstered rear "package tray"
- Lokar push button floor shifter
- Molded dash finished in pearl orange with custom gauges
- Very nice bodywork with front and rear fenders
- Polished Weld Pro Star wheels with skinnies in front and the rears wrapped in Mickey Thompson rubber
- Very nice chrome and trim
- Black top which is in excellent shape (very few of these builds have tops)
- Everything works, all lights, turn signals, etc (even the backup lights)
- This little car starts, runs and drives GREAT!
This is your chance to own a very well-sorted hot rod without breaking the bank. What else can you buy for this price that will turn heads?